Ceuta is a Spanish city located in the Straits of Gibraltar between two seas: the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea.
ATTRACTIVE TOURIST DESTINATION
Its privileged location, the hospitality of the people, its beaches and scenery and the city’s monuments make Ceuta an attractive tourist destination at any time of the year.
Ceuta has a privileged climate all year round, the lowest pollution levels in Spain, the only navigable salt water moat in the world, military constructions from over the ages, the second busiest passenger port in Spain, one of the busiest marinas in the Mediterranean, a casino...
MAIN TOURIST ATTRACTIONS
- Murallas Reales (Royal Walls)
- Monument to the Fallen in the War of Africa
- Monolith del Llano Amarillo
- From the port to the city centre
- Boat trips around Ceuta: El Desnarigado
- The viewpoints
- The Neo-medieval fortresses
- El Hacho
- Camino de Ronda